A product carrying the aha! label offers consumers better choice, clarity and confidence with regards to:
• the product’s suitability for particular allergy sufferers
• the minimized quantity of allergenic ingredients
• important corresponding information (including residual allergen content)
• additional product information (available at www.service-allergie-suisse.ch)
• independently assessed product and production methods
• independent expert evaluation to assess the product’s suitability for allergy sufferers.
Consequently, manufacturers and retailers supplying products carrying the label can benefit:
• from market differentiation based on concerns for the well-being of allergy sufferers
• by providing products and services designed to minimize their impact on allergy sufferers
• from the positive image associated with the aha! Label and involvement of the panel
of scientific and medical expertise.