The SR 10 establishes requirements for defining, implementing, maintaining and improving a social responsibility management system, so as to integrate social responsibility within all the organizations and to contribute to sustainable development, taking into account stakeholders’ needs and expectations to show the capacity of an organisation to fulfill, through an ethical and transparent behavior:
• The applicable legal requirements
• The requirements established in this specification
• The social responsibility policy, the objectives and the requirements established
by the organisation with respect to its stakeholders
• Those other own voluntary requirements related to social responsibility adopted
by the organisation.
The requirements of SR10 are detailed within the following categories:
• Context of the organisation
• Operation and stakeholders
• Performance evaluation
The detailed set of requirements can be retrieved in the Related Resources section.